Friday, October 29, 2010

Everyday is NO Plastic Day.

Waste management has become a global problem and it really frustrates me to see that it's taking a long time before people take action to do something about it. I mean, c'mon on people, little things can go a long way. Every little bit counts in helping in the environment that's why I made a promise to myself to make everyday a NO plastic day for me. (Meant both literally and FIGURATIVELY.)

Here are my two fantastic Envirosax bags that make it fashionable to be environmental:



You can roll them up like this, so it's easy to bring around in your bag or pocket.

They also have 5-in-1 pouches that make a great idea for a gift this Christmas. So, add these nifty little things to your Christmas list :)



Here's mine. I'm giving them to dear friends who will definitely use them every time they shop.

Pretty maids all in a row.

Aren't they the cutest? Being environmental CAN be fashionable!

Your happy hippy chick,
Ladida Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment