Friday, October 29, 2010

Haute High-rise

Since I won't be blogging this weekend, today will have two posts. Designer homes have long been gracing the glossy sheets of high end magazines with their picture perfect planning, artful architecture and ingenious interiors. Well, Century Properties has certainly outdone itself with this new project -- The Milano Residences.

Rising to 53 storeys, this diva of a condominium looks down on us poor pedestrians with her killer Versace heels. Yes, you read me right, children. This residential development is designed by the world-renowned Versace Group. This baby is the FIRST luxury Private Residences in Asia interior designed by Versace Home.




Look at those lines and lighting.

 

Lovely interiors inviting me to live here.
My boudior -- I wish.

My imaginary guest bedroom.
 I adore the different color schemes and moods of each room.







Fairy tale princesses can have their castles. Take me high on this skyscraper!

The deliriously delighted diva,
Ladida Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment