Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've Died and Gone to Shoe Hell.

But it's a good thing because I'm definitely tripping on Iron First shoes. When I first heard of the brand, I thought, "Tekken! The King of Iron First Tournament." (Yes, I am sometimes a geeky girl.) But the name definitely suits them. I mean just look at the gorgeousness of these booties:

Ladies Digi Skull Boot

They also come in heels. *drool*
Ladies Digi Skull Platform

If I were the Flash, I'd definitely wear these:

Ladies Zeddie Bap Bap Platform 

Light up the night with these lookers:
Ladies Limited Edition Moonshine Zombie Stomper( Glow in the Dark)

Here's some good news my freaky friends, some items are available here in Manila (oh, joy!)

Harlottes Web Platform
Thelma Bootie
Twinkle Toes Flats
Check out the Iron Fist Shoes FB account here in Manila for these kick-ass kickers.

Your freaky faghag,
Ladida Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment