Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Vampire Bandwagon

So, I've been a vampire fan ever since I lost my baby teeth and wished that I could grow fangs instead. The appeal wore off with the not-so-recent vampire craze with Twilight. Not that I hate Twilight, it's actually a treat since I get to see Taylor Lautner's beautiful body, but everyone I know is now into this whole vampire craze just because of some hot bods liberally splashed on the screen just like all that fake blood.


Well, I'm now guilty as well. I started watching the series True Blood and all I can say is that Alexander Skarsgard aka Eric Northman is such a hottie.



Watching all the released shows and impatiently waiting for the next season to come out, I got myself busy and read the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. They did not disappoint. Oh, don't go expecting some Pulitzer Prize winning stuff or mind-opening, inspirational bliss. It's a vampire book series for pity's sake. A steamy hot vampire series. I can't even decide which Eric Northman is best -- the one onscreen or the one in the books. You decide, dearies.



The latest book of the series "Dead Reckoning" is out today. I got meself a Kindle version and I'm voraciously digging into it in about 10 seconds. Go and do yourself a favor and treat yourself to vampire man candy. His bites are as juicy as his kisses.


Your voluptuous virtual vamp,
Ladida Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment