Friday, May 6, 2011

The Playstation Phone

Well, I know I said in a previous post that I wanted a Samsung Nexus S, but this baby is giving me second thoughts.

A dream come true for gamers?

The Sony Xperia Play is what I've been unconsciously waiting for. I like technology but immediately buying a new phone just because of a measly upgrade just doesn't convince enough to buy it. But this lovely new release by Sony packs awesome features that are tempting me enough to get it.

I just want an unlocked version because I don't like the mobile package that comes with it and it's exclusive only that certain mobile provider. Ergh.

This battle of android phones is getting me confused on which side to pick. All of them have great strategies, strengths and weaknesses. What to choose? Can you guys help me out?

Your confused discombobulated coquette,
Ladida Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment