Monday, November 8, 2010

The Road to Financial Freedom

Ok, this will be a boring post and I'm warning you already, dear reader. Since I have absolutely nothing fabulous to say, I will write about something that WILL make us, yes, that is, both YOU and ME, fabulous. And that is? You got it, MONEY.

So, I've been reading some books on how to be financially savvy and achieve financial freedom. I must say that there is no get-rich-quick scheme. It takes a lot of know-how and luck to make your way into the world with your own steam. Some of the books that I have read are:

I invested in my first property because of this book.

Lots of sound advice and common cents, err, sense.
A simple and easy approach to personal financial management.
I mean to educate myself more on the more sophisticated ways on how to earn passive income, make good investments and take advantage of opportunities. Oh, I also have to learn how to curb my spending appetite since most of the income I'm earning is going to clothes, jewelry and bags.

I mean, a girl has to have her cake and eat it too, right?

The future Forbes lister,
Ladida Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment