Thursday, November 4, 2010

Born again in Burlesque

I know that this is quite a jump from yesterday's nerdy goodness, but I can't help myself. I am a woman of both worlds. Anyone and anything that makes a solid statement with complete honesty to its nature and a unique look makes me love it. Did I make any sense with that statement? Well, it's the best way I can describe how I'm feeling, so sorry for not being a literary genius.

Anyway, the topic for today is Burlesque and I must say that I'm quite a fan of Dita Von Teese.

Dita with short hair makes one foxy lady.

Wonderbra Dita - does she really need it?!

The corsetted domatrix.

Can I be her for just one day?

Old Hollywood glamour done right.
 I know that it's ironic for me to say that she is one classy lady for a burlesque performer. Honestly, when I see her, I just notice how gorgeous her outfits are, which lead to her lack of the outfit as she goes on with her performance. But hey, with a body like that, who needs clothes?

Burlesque is back, darlings and it's hitting our cinemas soon with this movie which stars... OMG, Cher and Cristina Aguilera.






I don't know if I should cry or die. When Cristina did that music video of Lady Marmalade for Moulin Rouge, I had a major girl crush on her. She's just so wickedly talented, it's unfair for us mere mortals. Also I think the burlesque look really suits her.


Enjoy the show, kiddies!

The burlesque-wannabe bruha,
Ladida Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment