Monday, November 22, 2010

Beautiful Business

So yeah, I've been quite busy the past weeks because I recently joined a network marketing business. *gasp* Yes, I know. Network marketers can be pesky flies hounding you just to make a sale of bad, overpriced products. Now, why did I join?

Because, my dear children, some of them DO produce RESULTS. And I'm talking about both the product and the business. When an acquaintance asked me if I wanted to try this free pampering session with anti-aging benefits, I immediately said yes. Not that I need it... yet. (Prevention is key, you know)

Anyway, they visited me at my home and introduced the product to me. It was Nu Skin. I had no knowledge of the brand and company at that time, which was good because I had no prejudices and horror stories to make me reluctant to go through with the session. Ignorance IS bliss in this case. When they did the session on me, which was only 10-15 minutes long.... I can say that it was the best 10-15 minutes of my life.

For the past years, I've noticed faint lines developing under my eyes, the beginnings of a laugh lines and those railroad tracks you see on the forehead. But with this nifty little gadget from Nu Skin, they were noticeably diminished! I kid you not and I swear on my brand new Prada heels that the effects are instantaneous! Oh, Nu Skin, where have you been all my life?

The fountain, err, gadget of youth. No sharing! This is mine. Go get your own :p


Needless to say, I signed up as a distributor right after so that I could obtain a discounted rate of the products. My reasons for getting into it was as simple as vanity and not greed. The greed follows later. I just started using the product and voila! People started noticing the results. I recommended that they try it and suddenly the orders (and money) started pouring in. I was completely surprised. I never thought that my vanity would and could be somehow monetized. Lucky me.

So, ladies, if you want to look like you're in your 30s when you're in your 50s. Try this out. There's nothing to lose anyway.

Your busy beauty,
Ladida Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment