Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nailed

This was the first time I ever tried acrylic nail extensions. I was hesitant at first because I'm a low maintenance type of girl. I rarely go the the salon (only 2x a year) for a hair trim and I've had my nails manicured less than 5x in my whole life. I guess I'm not one of those girly girls. But, these nails look FABULOUS! They are picture perfect! After almost 2 hours of just sitting and watching the nail technician buff, file and delicately contour the acrylic to my nail, I ended up with picture perfect nails. They really seem realistic, which is the best part of the whole beautification process. I dislike artificial looking things that are supposed to make you look prettier. Where's the glamour in that? But if something just enhances your natural assets, that's a winner.

I'm glad I had those 2 hours of pampering to myself. A working girl has to have her cake and eat it too! Best part of it all, it's FREE!

Sorry I don't have pictures, but I will definitely post next time.

Your glammed-up galpal,
Ladida Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment